Heighten level
Allow ideas to happen, we let new ideas be inspiring so when a new thought change happens let it run.
Words like I, He,she, you, they ect. Make then clear because they are normally the start of the sentence.
Don't think about the line make sure you think about the objectives instead.
Do your objective and then speak. "Objective then speak,objectives then speak, objective then speak" ect
Put in all of the ends of your words / sentence.
Don't get lost in the words , get lost in the objective to get the words out.
Three things I need to be getting on with
1) I need to make sure I know all my lines to the best level I could learn them by learning them cold, then doing this for my Shakespeare monologue.
2) I need to make sure I play my objective before I say my line , if I remember "objective then line", this will help to make my performance to a very high standard as possible.
3) I need separate my Shakespeare monologue into thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment